Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Blacklist is a service for automatic calls reject depending on your rules. The rules are very easy to set up - just add contacts, contact groups or custom phone numbers to the list. You are at the meeting and can't accept calls at the moment or you want to block someone from calling you permanently - try Blacklist, it offers you an easy solution.
Blacklist Scheduler makes your phone a completely automated personal secretary. It can reject everyone except family members at night, accept only co-workers at business hours on working days, etc.
The service will do all job using really small amount of memory, system resources and absolutely transparent to user. Just configure and turn it on one time and you can forget about it and forget about all unwanted callers as well.
* Easy to understand and configure.
* Real-time incoming number analysis.
* Reject before your phone starts ringing and disturbs you.
* Scheduler that can automatically switch rules based on time.
* Rejected calls log.
* Sms notifier that can send sms to rejected person if needed in order to explain your reject reason.
* Service based application - works in background and absolutely transparent to user
Download From Here
Friday, October 26, 2012
- Standard AVI format, allowing you to preview converted files on your PC
- Also plays MP4V, FLV and 3GP file formats
- Player uses the phone screen in portrait or landscape mode, utilizing the full screen size of the device
- Rescaling of video to utilize the full screen area
- Support for subtitles - allowing you to watch movies in different languages
- Friendly PC converter - preview videos on PC, select parts you want to convert, change conversion quality
- Converter supports DirectShow codecs, so you may use video codecs downloadable from the internet
- Fast conversion; on a standard PC conversion is 5x faster than the video clip playback time.
You'll convert entire movie in just a few minutes
- Quality rescale algorithm in player, delivering best possible picture quality
- Customizable video player (brightness, language, volume, and more)
- User-friendly interface - watch movies, don't waste time configuring obscure setting
Download And install Both files:
Monday, October 22, 2012
WiFi Talkie uses direct WLAN device to device connection and modern VoIP techniques to simulate Walkie-Talkie push to talk connection.
No paid GSM connections, no WLAN routers and access points, no central servers, no short range Bluetooth connections – just pure, free WLAN point to point connection!
There are plenty of situations where WiFi Talkie would be suitable for you, for example:
At home, you are on the first floor, your wife / children is on the second floor, now you don’t need to shout, or call to communicate, if you want to contact just use WiFi Talkie
Outdoor, to play with your child in the park
In the cars – when you make a trip with your fellows by two cars, you can communicate via WiFi Talkie with fellows in the second car and vice versa
just to make fun ;)
Download From Here
Thursday, October 18, 2012
CampGuide is a camping guide widget. Users will be guided with step by step instructions and tips about camping, from planning the trip to building the tent to clearing up the camp site. In Addition, CampGuide contains information about emergency First Aid which can be useful during a camping trip.
Download From Here
Monday, October 15, 2012
Touch Balance - a small program that allows you to always be aware of the balance of your mobile's prepaid account. The program receives data on your balance at the mobile operator for sending a USSD-request and displays the amount on the desktop of your smartphone.
• auto balance request after calls, SMS/ММS, GPRS disconnection;
• auto balance request on timer or at specified time;
• configarble USSD-request number;
• different balance view config;
• compatible with Handy Shell;
• show in floating window;
• fix for Greeen Button hang-up (on some N95, N82 models);
• separate config for different SIM-cards;
• log requests in CSV file.
Download From HERE
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Did you ever concern if your battery survive the whole day while far from the A or did you experience unexpected battery drain down over a day? If so, using iON BatteryTimer for S60 will appreciable improve your day-to-day smartphone experience.
* Provides information about:
o Operating time remaining to complete discharge,
o Estimated future date and time of the battery being completely discharged,
o How long the battery holds its charge on average,
* Fast and handy access to remaining operating time at the home/standby screen.
* Power saver with additional the ‘big’ battery levels percentages indicator, built-in system notifications (e.g. missed calls, messages, unread emails, current profile, keypad lock).
During the installation you will be prompted for accepting required installation on your device memory not an additional card (uses small amount of memory, about 150kb). It also needs background ‘Core’ process which must starts automatically each boot time and utilizes device CPU in less than 1% once per minute.
Download from HERE