Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Best Blacklist v4.0
Blacklist is a service for automatic calls reject depending on your rules. The rules are very easy to set up - just add contacts, contact groups or custom phone numbers to the list. You are at the meeting and can't accept calls at the moment or you want to block someone from calling you permanently - try Blacklist, it offers you an easy solution.
Blacklist Scheduler makes your phone a completely automated personal secretary. It can reject everyone except family members at night, accept only co-workers at business hours on working days, etc.
The service will do all job using really small amount of memory, system resources and absolutely transparent to user. Just configure and turn it on one time and you can forget about it and forget about all unwanted callers as well.
* Easy to understand and configure.
* Real-time incoming number analysis.
* Reject before your phone starts ringing and disturbs you.
* Scheduler that can automatically switch rules based on time.
* Rejected calls log.
* Sms notifier that can send sms to rejected person if needed in order to explain your reject reason.
* Service based application - works in background and absolutely transparent to user
Download From Here