- Best Viewing Experience - Optimized for viewing and reading PDF documents on mobile devices.
- Desktop Level Functionality - View high impact Adobe PDF documents with familiar desktop experience.
- Seamless Integration - Streamline workflow on your mobile device with a common user experience and integration between Adobe Reader and Quickoffice Premier.
- Increase Your Productivity - Quickly access PDF documents anywhere, anytime on your mobile device to review and approve important documents while on the go.
- 2 Great Technologies Combined - Developed by Quickoffice, the Global Leader in Mobile Office Software, combined with Adobe's proven technology in Portable Document Format that maintains document integrity.
- Reflow View - Allows an alternate view of the PDF document where text is reflowed on the screen to provide a better viewing experience; a reflowed view eliminates left-right scrolling for text-heavy documents.
Rendering- Provides accurate rendering of PDF content, retaining images, complex layouts, and formatting.
- ZoomView™ - Easy, intuitive navigation that allows for increased legibility of PDF content on small screens.
- Smooth Shading & Transparencies - Supports transparencies and smooth shading (used for smoother tonal gradation) contained in PDF documents.
- Page Rotation - Supports rotation of the PDF content (display only) in 90-degree increments, allowing users to maximize the viewing area on a small screen (for example, going from landscape to portrait maximizes the viewing area for some content).
- Text Search - Supports basic text search in PDF documents.
- Bookmarks - Navigate documents using embedded bookmarks contained in PDF documents.
Encryption - Supports decryption of files encrypted with up to 128-bit encryption that are password protected.
- Find with advanced find options.
- Embedded Fonts - Preloaded with 14 fonts.
- View Document Properties - Ability to view subject, keywords, date created, last modified, file size, author and title.
- PDF Compliant - Supports the latest PDF 1.7 rendering model and specifications.
1) First download and extract Quick office adobe Reader
2) Download and extract sis contents
3)open the file extsis.exe
4)now open the AdobeReader_2.5.496_KBJ.sis file
5) Now we have to sign the application.Before signing the app remember to delete all sognatures.
6) Now you require to have the OPDA certificate and key if youu havent got it read my previous post get your s60v5 certificate and key from OPDA
7)Now save your new signed sis file
8) Now install your application in E drive(memory card). DO NOT INSTALL THE APPLICATION IN PHONE MEMORY.
9)Restart the phone.
UPDATE: IF THIS THIS PDF READER DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU TRY Alternate Reader & Djvu: PDF Reader