Advanced Call Manager lets you set up your mobile into several modes:
- Accept all calls (inactive)
- Reject all calls
- Accept phonebook only
- Reject from black list and accept from white list (you have to define the lists in advance)
- Reject all + custom action (e.g. send SMS to your wife or girlfriend if she calls)
Supported Reject Actions (depending on your platform):
- Send busy tone / drop
- Reply by SMS
- Mute the ringer
- Divert calls
- Play a personal greeting
- Pick up and hang up
Working with Lists and SMS Templates
With Advanced Call Manager, you can organize your phone book into custom lists - black lists (people you don't like to disturb you), white list (important people who are "allowed" to call you) or any other custom list. You can set different call-handling actions for the groups you have defined and thus have extra flexibility in personalized handling of calls.
With the SMS templates you can set special messages for each group very easily. You can do the same with personalized voice greetings.
With its comprehensive set of features designed to cater to your needs, ACM seamlessly integrates with your phone and secures flawless call capturing and handling – allowing you to enjoy your time and privacy.
- Ultra‐fast recognition and capturing of incoming calls, leaving the caller unaware of your current availability
- Changeable status indicator of the program activity in the phone stand‐by screen (not available for BlackBerry devices)
- Handling of hidden callers to help you avoid people whose numbers cannot be retrieved
- Tight integration with phone book contacts
- Feature‐rich, making it possible to effectively handle any situation and all incoming call traffic
- Auto‐run at power‐on
1) To install download WebGate Advanced Call Manager
2) Sign the .sis application using siscontents similar to the way done in my previous posts.
3) Install the app in the phone
4) You have to make new lists manually with exact names as "black list" and "white list" and then add contacts to that list.