Yamb is a very fast mp4 converter. You can convert videos to mp4 format that plays in your vivaz.have tested many convertors but this is the fastest converter. but please note that the only drawback is that the output file sizes are bigger than the other convertors. but its very fast, good when you are in a hurry.
Yamb is able to create, split and join mp4 or 3gp files containing principally
- video streams with m4v, cmp, h264, 264, h263, 263 as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob, mp4, mov, ogg, qcp and 3gp files.
- audio streams with aac, ac3, amr, awb, evc, mp3, msv, vorbis as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob (mp2 only), mp4 and 3gp files.
- subtitles with srt (SubRip), ttxt (GPAC), sub (MicroDVD), idx/sub (VobSub) and xml (QuickTime TeXML) as input formats.
- chapters from text format (OGM or GPAC).
Download the App From HERE
1. open the application and select "Create an MP4 file" .
2. Click add to add videos or drag and drop the video files to the white section.
3. Make sure all the boxes are ticked.
4. Select an output location, will store it in original directory if output location is not specified
5. Click next and the video gets converted. then transfer the video to your phone.